Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!


My goodness...We are already in February! Cannot believe how quickly January came and went (so glad I have a little over a year till the wedding because January felt like I was in warp speed!)  Kevin and I traveled every single weekend!  This weekend and next will be the last one's I will have Kevin fully available to do wedding "stuff" until tax season is over on April 18th this year.  So we are definitely trying to make the most of our weekends.

Well, I didn't meet my own deadline of the end of January for deciding when and where the wedding will be.  However, reinforcements are on their way! Mommy (and possibly my sister) will be here on Friday to narrow down two different reception venues.  We are really excited to put this big decision behind us which will help shape the over all feel of the wedding.  I will be so excited when I can officially announce our choice to all of you!

Next weekend, over Valentine's Day, Kevin and I will be travling to Florida for a Christmas present my sister gave to our entire family...tickets to see Andrea Bocelli in concert!  We will be spending the first two nights in Miami (Kevin's first trip!).  Since our family is orginally from Miami and all my mother's close friends still live there, we thought this was a great excuse to introduce Kevin to everyone!  We are really looking forward to this special Valentine's day treat and seeing all our dear friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment