Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peachtree Road United Methodist Church

The church Kevin and I have selected to get married in is a very important part of our lives! We really fell in love with Peachtree Road United Methodist (PRUMC).  Kevin is from a Baptist background and I am from an Episcopal background, so picking somewhere in the middle of our two backgrounds was super important to us! 


We have now completed our marriage counseling with our minister and feel very good about how the ceremony will go.  My mother and I met with the wedding coordinator at the church last week and organized the way in which the bridal party will walk, and music selections.  


I am really looking forward to our ceremony and hope it goes as planned, and that I don't trip down the aisle!

Main window above the alter

During a Christmas program at church

No comments:

Post a Comment