Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Numbers Story...


Days until the wedding: 30

Days until we leave for our European honeymoon: 31

# of people left to respond: around 20

Days until I see the final floral mock up: 11

Days until my final dress fitting: 14

Days until tax season is over: 21

It's getting down to the wire now that we have passed the 1 month countdown.  I don't really see Kevin at all anymore as he is working around the clock.  We do have one last shower tomorrow night being given to us by his office at GH&I, so I am looking forward to getting in an hour or so of his presence as well as meeting his coworkers!

It's such a weird feeling to be this close! It's finally here after all the planning, consulting, organizing, and preparing!  My Momma is the one who is  keeping it all together- she has been working non-stop on this event, and I am so grateful she has been with me every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment