Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedding Education 101

Kevin and I are gearing up for a crash course in all things wedding this weekend!  We are jumping into all of the planning events as we never know when winter weather might delay us.  (It is supposed to snow here this weekend and into the beginning part of next week!)  We are really crossing our fingers it doesn’t interfere with my Mother’s visit next week for my birthday.

I can’t help but share this funny video announcing our engagement.  I found it on theknot.com and laugh every time I see it! I have sent it to a few people for a good laugh.  Hopefully, by our wedding day Kevin and I will be stellar dancers, similar to our characters in the video!

http://global.theknot.com/sitelets/ritani/ecard/default.aspx?id=1292213200348


In the past, when Kevin and I would happen to be out shopping I would somehow wander/drag Kevin into the fine china area and "pretend" like we were an engaged couple looking to register.  Kevin would always get super embarrassed when a salesperson would come over and ask the date of our wedding! Now, my dreams are officially a reality and we can seriously start looking at china and silver patterns.  I was so excited to receive this exclusive (probably me and the other 405,163 brides living near Atlanta) invitation by Bloomingdale's for a registry party!  How much fun- a party... for shopping!!! 


We also are excited to attend the Georgia Bridal Show this weekend.  Kevin has even mentioned that he is looking forward to the show.  I know this sentiment won't last long after about 45 minutes of browsing vendor booths, I think he will want to go home and turn on some football.  So, I will relish the first bridal show with my fiance and hope we pick up some good tips and grand ideas for our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment