Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding Shoes



My mother is pure genius! We have been on the hunt for wedding shoes of a particular height since day 1 when I got engaged.  I don't like to wear high heels for extended periods of time, and I also am adamantly against being the same height as Kevin.  I really like my head tucking under his chin. 

So Mom knew the task, and she was in Nordstrom all of 5 minutes when she spotted the perfect wedding shoes!  She bought them in silver first as the ivory weren't available yet.  I took the silver one's to my first dress fitting so that I could judge the height and then the ivory one's appeared on my doorstep in no time!

I am so excited and cannot wait to wear these on the wedding day!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty shoes! You have been a busy blogger this week, Andra. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete