Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Augusta Bridal Shower!

Old family wedding pictures

Gift Table centerpiece


The lovely hostesses!
What sweet women Mrs. Dale and Mrs. Vicky are to have thrown such a lovely wedding shower for me!  These ladies above are dear friends of Mrs. Golden's and absolutely outdid themselves on a gorgeous bridal shower for me at Abilene Baptist Church!  They really hit the nail on the head with delicious treats including petit fours and cucumber sandwiches.  They did gorgeous flowers and gave me a corsage for my dress.  It was so great to meet and see all the Augusta crew that will be at the wedding!  I got so many wonderful kitchen items off our registry as well!

So much fun! It was a really special weekend in Augusta!

My Momma, and future Mother in Law

My future sister in law and sister

The buffet!

Sweet sorority sisters who drove all the way to Augusta!

Awesome gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment