Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Planning Weekend Sneak Peak

It's not even 9pm on Monday evening, and I'm in bed as I write this short post about the first part of this past weekend.  It was non-stop, go go go!  My Mother and Sister were in Atlanta this past weekend and we made the MOST out of every minute.  Friday afternoon, my sweet Mummy insisted that we go bridal lingerie shopping so I would have a nice set to wear while we tried on wedding dresses and an ivory silk robe to wear in between dresses.  It is so easy to shop in Atlanta, or at least this task was...we found exactly what we needed between Nordstrom and Macy's and were in and out so quickly- we even had enough time left over to hit Anthropologie for a few moments. 

Mommy picking out the perfect bridal robe


Once Jenna arrived we grabbed a delicious dinner near Perimeter and were on our way to do our trial stay at The InterContinental Buckhead.  We had a lovely experience and decided this will be one of the suggested hotels on the Save the Date cards.  The customer attention and service was unparalleled. 

More to come once my sister sends me more pics from our fabulous weekend together! Just wanted to give a quick snap shot of how our girls weekend started!  We made some very important and exciting decisions this weekend which I cannot wait to share!

One more photo of my three best friends lately...I have been spending a lot of time researching and emailing wedding vendors using these three devices! How did they plan weddings before the internet???

Laptop, iPad, and Android phone...three must haves for wedding planning!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love that you guys went lingerie shopping...too funny. Post more info soon because I love hearing about the process of wedding planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pic of you and your mom! Love the robe:)

    ReplyDelete