Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27th, 2012: 1 year from today....

Today marks exactly one year until our wedding day! And boy have I wanted to let the cat out of the bag but we had to wait until we were one year out to make sure our reception site was secure.  So now, without further adieu....We have set the date for Friday April 27th, 2012!  We will be holding our ceremony at our lovely church here in Buckhead; Peachtree Road United Methodist Church. 

The reception will follow at Cherokee Town Club which is literally 2 minutes down the road from the church.  We are so thrilled that the 1 year countdown has officially started! This time next year I will the happiest girl in the world! A lot of behind the scenes planning is going on and the Save the Dates are ready to be printed now! 

This past weekend, Kevin and I went home to Florida for Easter.  We spent a lot of time going over guest lists and details with my parents.  Here we are on Saturday for lunch at Mildred's Big City Cafe:



Time has been flying by and the next three months will do the same.  Kevin and I will be out of town every weekend in May and then June starts the wedding season for us.  We have several weddings throughout the summer of our friends and family.  I know this next year will be a flash- but I am so very excited for all that is to come!

Kevin and I are attending a work function for my job tomorrow night at the Atlanta Aquarium.  Kevin has never been despite his love for sharks.  So we are excited to get dressed up and attend this event for the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association. 

I am also throwing a baby shower for my boss at work on the 9th of May then leaving for a work trip to New York the same week!  Perhaps this is a little preview of what is to come over the next year!?

Kevin will be visiting his parents this weekend to go over their wedding details at home in Augusta and I will be celebrating my Mom's birthday in Lake Toxaway, NC (my most favorite place in the world!)  I am so thrilled for this year's cake (I always surprise her with a fancy cake for her birthday...this year's cake will be fantastic as I got the inspiration from looking through all my wedding magazines! will post pics after her day!)

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter and is enjoying every minute of SPRING! (despite the tornado's and hail!)

5 comments:

  1. So Excited!!! The date is marked in Pen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so very excited--already have butterflies in my tummy, so much fun to look forward to!!! love to you both , mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! The countdown begins! So so exciting!!! The church is beautiful and I'm loving the family pics from Easter:) Your hair is getting so long, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGaahh!!! So excited to read this!!!!

    ReplyDelete