Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mrs. Kittery Van Sciver and SAVE THE DATES!

It's been a while but I HAVE to post pics and recall events from Kittery's wedding.  Kittery is one of my bridesmaids and close middle school/high school friend.  She is a dear friend and we were so excited to attend her Davidson, North Carolina wedding!  Here are a few pics that highlight the events!

Airport Arrivals of my best friends!

Rehearsal Dinner with BRIDEY:)
Getting Ready for the Wedding at my sister's condo
They are married!
Picture Time!
Gorgeous Reception location
Cake Cutting! So pretty!
It was such a fun wedding and seeing Kittery's family after such a long time was also a highlight! Can't wait to hang out with my best buds more during the next 8 months!

It's been quite an exciting week around here as we (ahem, my sweet Mommy whom I shall forever be grateful towards!) sent out our Save the Dates for the wedding! I am so thankful for those who reached out and commented on them- (Shout out to the Engelke's!) It's been fun to hear that everyone has received them! I personally designed them with a fabulous artist, Ashley Brooke Designs.  Mommy tied all the ribbons and while we were all having fun at Kittery's wedding she sent me this picture which got me so excited about sending them out!



........So, it looks like Kevin and I are finally going to be in Atlanta for a few weeks solid.  Next trip is to the beach for my cousin's bachelorette weekend in mid September.

UGA football starts next weekend! We are getting very excited around here! Hope everyone is doing well!

XOXO,
Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment