Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Everything's Bigger in Texas...


I sure hope my hair gets more volume in Texas! Yep, we are headed to the great state of Texas tomorrow to celebrate my cousin, Tiffany's wedding to her fiance Parker.  This will be my second trip to Texas and Kevin's first.  Kevin and I were actually discussing on the way home from the lake this past weekend, that this is actually the first time we will travel by plane together! Odd, after dating for over 5 years- nonetheless, it should be interesting as they say traveling always is a good test of a relationship!

Thursday night is going to be fun once we get in- we are flying to San Antonio, renting a car, and driving into Austin.  Then Friday morning, my mom and aunt are hosting the bridesmaids luncheon.  We will have the rehearsal Friday night and dinner afterwards.  Then it's up and early as my sister and I are going to get our hair done together I have been trying to narrow down my options...I think I am going to go with something like this:


Then it's all about the bride and making sure she is ready:) We are so excited! I will be sure to post pics on twitter and on the blog after this weekend! Wishing Tiffany and Parker a lifetime of happiness!

XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment